I was able to sleep on my side for a while last night. Not totally comfortably, but certainly a relief for the skin on my back that is a little broken out from the hospital bed/hot flashes/lying supine for 8 days thing.
I have decided to only shower every other day at this time. Plan your visits accordingly....HaHa. I was so exhausted all evening from my "big" day.....so will take it a little slower.
Now inching forward with the bureaucratic process of getting my Leave Of Absence from work approved by the insurance co. *sigh* I am already tired of the paperwork and phone calls. Thought we had done all that prior to the surgery.....but there always seems to be just "one more thing" they need to make a decision. Oh well. Out of my hands.
The sun is out today.....always a delight at this time of year here! I will focus on the natural order of life....up/down....in/out.....sun/rain.....faith/adversity.
Both sides and everything in between need to be present to have a healthy Universe. I am choosing faith and sunlight and will go seek chocolate at this time!
Hope the sun shines again today for you....so good to hear you are making amazing progress. Sending you bunches of hugs (tucked between lots of love)......Marilyn
ReplyDeleteHi Sue!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how little it take to throughly exhaust you during recovery?!? I always remind myself that my body needs to use energy to heal....that's why I get so tired doing little everyday things(even listening to visitors talk...as much as we enjoy it!). Sure hope you have a good day, enjoying those simple pleasures!
~ Janlee
Hi Sue, Many apologies for not responding sooner. You have been in my thoughts, and it has taken me this long to figure out how to respond on this damn techie blog stuff! I am so relieved to hear that surgery went well and that you are recovering, albeit 1 step at a time. And I wanted to offer to come over and do some of the energy healing work that I do that was "UBER" helpful when I had my jaw surgery a few years ago. Becky
ReplyDeletePS... my phone # is 206.523.6700
ReplyDelete