Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Adjusting expectations

OK, after the last couple days, I realize that it is not helpful to expect that I will feel better and be able to do more every single day!

Just because I have made great progress does not mean it will keep up at the same rate.  I have been doing so well, that I really thought the rate of recovery would continue, but a couple "flat" days have me back in reality.  I am grateful for my progress, but will give myself leeway to have some plateaus along the way to full function.

I was able to get better sleep last night.  Definitely more comfortable being on my side for a time.  My Beloved made a killer mac and cheese and veggie casserole last night!  Yummmm.

I think I'l try playing my horn a little today again.....emphasizing the "little".
Wanting to do but not over-do!

No comments:

Post a Comment