Home from the haircut...shaggy no more!
Not to be presumptuous but in case any of you were thinking it would be nice to send me flowers....please do not. I can not handle bouquets in the winter months when the widows are closed. Most flowers are too fragrant for me to tolerate. Thanks.
One of my favorite songs that the group of women I sing with has these words: "In the quiet of this moment, I am at peace. All is well." I sang it to myself over and over during one of the long scans I was having last week, and it is how I feel tonight. All is well.
G'night. The next time you hear from me I will be cancer-free!
Peace and Blessings,
a grateful Sue B.
We'll be sending positive energy and prayerful thoughts your way, Sue, and to the surgical team and Beth, also. It sounds like you're taking it a day at a time and sometimes a moment at a time when that's more manageable. :) We all love you!
ReplyDeleteJulie and Jana