Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Got a time....

7AM tomorrow...YEA!

My motto these past few weeks holds true:

Semper Gumby  (Always Flexible)

3 comments:

  1. Prayers abound for you, my dear friend....and for Beth and all of your extended family. All will be well........love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, know that I'll join the tribe in prayers and good thoughts for you and Beth at 7:00 a.m. and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read all your posts Sue. Thank you so much for giving me the link. I have been thinking of you frequently since we spoke on Saturday. Earlier today, Lynn, Chris and I had a meeting and we paused to send good thoughts your way. Then later this afternoon, I sent a huge blast of energy to you, Beth and your surgery team in preparation for your surgery. Then, of course, I learned here that your surgery was postponed until tomorrow. I'll be up early in the morning and will re-send the big blast! Remember that you have many loved ones and friends thinking of you and praying for you. You are not alone Sue! Courage coming your way. Cynthia

    ReplyDelete