Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ALL CLEAR !!

YAHOO!

No signs of any other cancer cells anywhere!  So now I will just be having regular scans every 3 months so we can do early detection and intervention if any other pesky cells turn up.

We are both too exhausted to go out to dinner to celebrate, so will have just a quiet evening at home, counting our blessings.

I am so grateful for the outpouring of support.....prayers, chanting, good thoughts, cards and gifts, comments on the blog.  It has all meant so much to me.  We are spiritual beings having a human experience, eh?  So many blessings.

I will be heading back to work on the 27th., so need to start gearing up for that...doing a little more each day.  All is good.

Grateful, grateful, grateful!

4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance! Happy Dance! Happy Dance! Smiles from ear to ear! Love your good news! made my day for sure. Love you! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT NEWS SUE!!!! This is the best news I got all day!!!!! Take good care - Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEST BEST news ever Sue! I am so happy for you! My smile is a mile wide! You are so very missed at work and lots of people ask about how you are doing. Examples: basically all of Intake, managers, David Clarke sent me an email asking directly. Several folks have said they wanted to read your blog but didn't know the URL. You are missed and everyone will be so thrilled to hear your great news! So much looking forward to having you back at work! BEST news! I am so happy! Cynthia

    ReplyDelete